The car is Angwin, CA 94508. BELOW are ALL IMAGES that I took.
2011 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Wagon AWD
Posted on Craigslist here: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/d/angwin-2011-subaru-impreza-outback/7280503343.html
CONTACT: You can contact me via my Facebook Marketplace listing, via my website Contact form, or via the link on my Craigslist post above.
- MANUAL TRANSMISSION. This is a Manual / Stick Shift, not an automatic. We like the control you can have on the driving.
- BRAND NEW CLUTCH, BATTERY & STARTER. We spent $2,100+ completely installing a new Clutch, Battery and Starter. This is what the car needed. Given that the clutch is often the main issue with Subarus, you are all set with that.
- It has some nice features like a sunroof, heated seats and a roof rack.
- SHORT DRIVERS / TALL DRIVERS. I am 6’5″ and my wife is 5’1″ and we both are comfortable driving this car with room to spare, especially because of the seat adjustment up and down and steering wheel adjustment.
- It’s been loved for the past 9 years.
- We are the second owner having purchased this vehicle in June, 2012 from a nice young man who was moving overseas and needed to sell his car. It had 23,115 miles on it at the time. It was in great shape and we have owned it since.
This was one of our two family cars, loved by mom, dad and our son from age 4 to 13.
There have been no major accidents with the car. There was one fender-bender in a parking lot at the start of 2014 when someone bumped into the front right of the car. Cosmetic damage only. We had our insurance cover a complete repair.
Never had a problem passing smog.
Here is a link to information about the car on Cars.com: https://www.cars.com/research/subaru-impreza_outback_sport-2011/
- 2 keys that open the doors and start the car. 2 keyless entry devices with lock, unlock, unlock trunk and panic button. And one other key which opens the door but does not turn on the car. See photo.
- Spare Tire and Jack
- 2011 Manual that came with the car.
- All Wheel Drive
- Heated Seats
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Adjustable Seat (up and down as well as usual tilting back/forth and sliding back/forth).
- Roof rack
- Keyless Entry
- Power Windows
- Air Bags
- Child Safety locks on doors and windows
- TomTom Navigation System, AM/FM radio and Aux jack to connect your device to play audio. It has a CD player, but getting the CDs out has become difficult, so I would not count on the use of the CD player if it is important to you.
- Brand New Clutch (completely new, including flywheel)
- Brand New Battery
- Brand New Starter (forget what it is called)
- maintained over the years
- Air Bag Recall has been fixed/updated
- Breaks and tires are over 50%
- AutoCheck Score: 78
- Overall the car has cosmetic scratches and dents as I have tried to show in the many photos of the car. The car is from 2011. We raised a child with this car but always tried to keep it cared for and clean.
- There is a very small roundish crack in passenger side front window, been there for many years and seems inconsequential to us. See photo.
- One of the front lights, I think the left, is faint with regular brightness. The brights are good for both lights. We don’t drive a lot at night so it was not worth fixing for us.
- Also one of the fog lights is out. It has a small hole in the cover. See photos.
- There is no third seat belt in back seat, which would normally be there. We had to cut it out once. Long story.
- Rear window blade needs replacing. We might get it done before it gets sold, but right now we have not.